Lyte Ventures provides financing solutions to freelancers and SMEs around the world. Driven by the desire to empower individuals and businesses alike, Lyte Ventures is committed to creating opportunities for everyone through our digital platforms. (www.lyte.my)
We hold fast to our core values of Integrity, Empathy, and being Future-Proof in our strategy, design, and innovation.
We believe in empowering a diverse range of individuals working as a cohesive team to build great products; Building amazing teams takes time, effort, and your deep commitment to the team.
As part of our team, we will expect you to ruthlessly examine work processes, challenge assumptions, and incrementally run experiments to figure out how to improve performance.
We expect you to make mistakes, and we will always try to catch you when you fall. We also expect you to never stop trying to improve your team, and yourself. And yes, we have fun too!
We are looking for an Account Manager based in Malaysia. You will be responsible for maintaining and deepening business relationships with Lyte’s existing partners, understanding their business needs and providing the right solutions to meet them. You will be growing Lyte’s usage amongst our partners and our users. Along with our Malaysia team, you will be working closely with our cross-border teams (product, tech, marketing… etc) within Lyte.
You will be required to focus on four (4) key areas:
- Partner Relationship Management – Building relationships with our existing partners.
- Strategic Initiatives / Marketing Activities – Increase usage of Lyte services.
- Internal Coordination – Liaison between partners and Lyte’s internal team.
- User Engagement – Understanding users’ needs
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Partner Relationship Management
- Act as the lead point of contact for all account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships, understanding their business inside-out.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions tailored to our partner’s needs.
- Clearly keep track of the current statuses of all our partners.
- Grow usage of Lyte amongst all existing partners.
- Strategic Initiatives / Growth Activities
- Monitor and analyse partners’ business trends, providing insights to the internal team for strategic decision-making.
- Identify growth opportunities within each of our partners and coordinate with the business development team to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Advise on and help implement initiatives (e.g. promotions, roadshows, etc) to enhance understanding or usage of Lyte.
- Internal Coordination
- Serve as the go-to source of truth for the clients’ business status, upcoming needs, and potential challenges.
- Communicate the progress of periodic initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a consistent and comprehensive client experience.
- User Engagement
- Engage with users to discover their business needs and explore ways in which Lyte use finance and technology to solve them.
- Gather user feedback on our product to improve user experience.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Ability to converse in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- At least two (2) years in account management, project management office, or a relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or relevant CRM
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with customers
- A real estate experience is a bonus
Ideally, you would possess the following traits: –
- A proactive mind and good sense of humour
- A strategic mindset and good problem-solving skills
- A heart of service and strong sense of care
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A good team player
- Proactive, independent, and self-motivated
- Be efficient and well-organised
- Able to work under pressure
- Good presentation skills
If you are passionate about driving and developing the future of work, global payment processing, technology, and building an assured future for all, make an application to Lyte Malaysia today.
Drop us your resume and cover letter by clicking the button below.